荟聚奇文、博采众长、见贤思齐
当前位置:公文素材库 > 优质公文 > 婚礼致辞 英语演讲稿

婚礼致辞 英语演讲稿

网站:公文素材库 | 时间:2019-08-09 23:09:41 | 移动端:婚礼致辞 英语演讲稿

婚礼致辞 英语演讲稿

  Lots of you have been thinking:" does she speak English?"

  你们很多人都在想:“她会说英语吗?”。

  I mean, well before I came to Ireland I thought I do.

  在我来爱尔兰之前,我以为我会说英语。

  Then I heard your accent...

  但在我听到你们的口音之后,(我就开始怀疑我自己了...)

  Or you think you do, I don't know.

  其实是你们认为自己会英语吧,这我就不清楚了。

  On the other hand my parents over here.

  不过,今天我的父母也在现场,他们坐在这一桌

  They don't speak any English.

  他们不会说英语。

  So go talk to them later, it will be fun.

  稍后你们可以去找他们聊聊天,会很有意思的。

  In China we have a saying: you don't just marry some guy, you marry hiswhole family.

  在中国有句话:你嫁给不只是一个男人,而是他的整个家庭。

  I mean just look at the Mannions,

  看看整个曼尼恩家族,

  I'm fecked!

  我去!

  I'm joking! Everybody knows the Mannions.

  我开玩笑啦!所有人都知道曼尼恩这个家族,

  They are simply the most wonderful people in the world.

  曼尼恩家族的成员是这个世界上最优秀的人。

  I'm so lucky to marry into this family.

  我很幸运能成为这个家族的一份子。

  But! Tonight if any of you catching me blinking at you,

  但是今晚如果有人发现我对着你眨眼,

  It's Chinese sign language for "help me".

  这在中国的手语里意味着“帮帮我”。

  Today is another new beginning of me and Kiaran.

  今天是我和基兰的又一个新的开始。

  Kiaran Mannion what a wonderful man.

  基兰·曼尼恩是个超级棒的男人。

  He is an Irishman with a Jewish nose.

  他身为爱尔兰人,却长着犹太人的鼻子。

  I just want to say this to all the unmarried girls here.

  我只想对这里所有的未婚女孩说:

  There is no words describing the feeling of walking down the aisle in yourbeautiful dress,

  没有任何语言能描述你穿着婚纱走在红毯上的感觉,

  with the ones you love watching you.

  所有你爱着的人站在红毯的尽头深情地望着你。

  It's just...... That's the exact moment you realize,

  只是……在这个时刻你意识到,

  It's too late to run.

  现在逃跑已经来不及了。

  You see in China, this is the day your other half's family takes you inas a family member.

  在中国,这一天是你另一半的家庭接纳你成为新的家庭成员的日子。

  But it's not the case with the Mannions today.

  但对于曼尼恩家族来说并不是,

  Because you know they have been taking me in as a family.

  因为他们早就已经把我当成一家人了。

  Like Tom said, as long as I know them.

  就像汤姆说的,从我认识他们起,我们就已经是家人了。

  So thank you Tom, thank you Marie,

  在这里我要谢谢汤姆(爸爸)、谢谢玛丽(妈妈)、

  Thank you Sinead, Nelie, Maggie...everybody.

  感谢辛妮(妹妹)、奈莉、玛姬、感谢曼尼恩家族的所有人。

  The two boys, two boys what are your names again?

  还有我前面的这两个男孩(新郎的弟弟),不过你们俩的名字是?

  I don't know their names, I mean who does, right?

  我不知道他们的名字,在座的应该都不知道,对吧?

  (They are well known hurling players)

  (他们是著名的爱尔兰式曲棍球运动员)

  All kidding aside, thank you so much everyone for being here as part ofour most important day.

  不开玩笑啦,非常感谢大家今天来到这里分享我们最重要的一天。

  My beloved family and friends who flew half a world to be here,

  我亲爱的家人和朋友跨越半个地球来到这里,

  Allow me to say something in Chinese.

  请允许我用中文对他们说:

  (Thanking family and friends)

  非常感谢我的家人和我挚爱的朋友,不远万里来到这里。

  (Thanking family and friends)

  你们的到来让我人生最重要的一天更加难忘,

  Now let me translate that to you,

  现在我来把刚刚的话翻译给你们听,

  Run and get out of here while you can before all the Irish got drunk.

  趁所有爱尔兰人还没喝醉,赶快想尽办法逃离这里吧!

  Thank you very much!

  非常感谢大家!

来源:网络整理 免责声明:本文仅限学习分享,如产生版权问题,请联系我们及时删除。


婚礼致辞 英语演讲稿》由互联网用户整理提供,转载分享请保留原作者信息,谢谢!
链接地址:http://www.bsmz.net/gongwen/784122.html